Monday, May 11, 2009

Psychic Reading - Part 2

So, I didn't really go into much detail about my psychic reading that was given to me as a gift!!!! There were a couple of important things that she brought up in the reading -

The unifying thread that tied it all together was the presence of water, the sea actually, and a strong image of me in the water and swimming! This was pretty amazing as the Psychic had no idea where i live or that swimming has been a central aspect to my life for the last couple of years! (actually, a lifelong draw to the sea, but the last two plus years, I have been living with the sea all around me and lots of swimming!)

Then she also said more than once that she saw me writing and did i have plans to write? Well, interestingly enough, I do have plans to write and she is the third psychic in the past 5 years to tell me that! The first was a palmist, the second a shaman and now, her! So, to me, this is a clear message/validation that I am to write and the time is now!!!!

Those are the things that I want to share at the moment -

And tomorrow I begin my new writing project! I hope to be up with the sun and write in the early, early hours of the day, while the house and the world are quiet -

until next time,
heather

No comments: