Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Duhhhh

Did you ever suddenly realize that you have been making something way more difficult that it had to be? Well that just happened to me - in a big way! I tend to be a perfectionist and always try to do the best job I can with anything I do, BUT I get carried away! I just realized today that I can do a great job without making it a bigger job that it needs to be - I can spend one fourth the amount of time and still be proud of my results! I don't have to include every single possible detail out there to feel that I have done a thorough and complete job! Yes, you can always do more, but only do that if it feels right, not because you are being compulsive! This has been a great lesson and I feel soooo good and liberated! Hurray!

Peace and Love,
Heather

No comments: